Hope This Is useful!

MattHuskeyMattHuskey Sweden, Bjorkvik

I not too long ago hosted a GO for Licht wigs and decided to do a evaluation!

Communication: 6/10 They have been good about speaking, letting me know things had been out of stock and such. However, they by no means gave me the monitoring quantity nor let me know they'd even shipped it. It showed up fairly the shock lol!

High quality: 8/10 The wigs don't look anything just like the pics in lots of instances, and the two I bought and opened had a substantial amount of frizzies. I was dissatisfied by this. It may take a number of styling to make them seem like the photographs. You possibly can see thin spots in a pair places on the wigs as properly. Nonetheless, the colours are stunning and wealthy, and the fibers are mushy and straightforward to work with.

Inventory: 6/10 It looks like almost a lot of things on the site were out of inventory however not essentially marked out of inventory. We had been then messaged about a number of things that were no longer in inventory.

Extras: We certified for a free wig but they did not ship it. I am not too fearful about this since I was planning on ordering even earlier than I knew there was an event going on. Extras and freebies like this are always good, and I don't choose an organization for not together with them.

Delivery: No airmail delivery option, and EMS for this order was insane. It was practically $forty eight usd to ship this to us. I've paid less for bigger Dollmore and Taobao orders. That's about the price of transport one minifee from Fairyland….. 0.o

Over all, they're actually cute and affordable wigs, and arms down higher than any of the Completely satisfied Camille wigs I've gotten previously. Total I might order again.

Hope this is helpful! Listed here are pics of the two wigs I ordered (I didn't open anyone else's objects):

the first one is L-435 in Rose Gold, size 7-eight

The second wig is Licht #L-382 in Vanilla, measurement 7-8

This wig appears much better after styling. These pics are earlier than I styled it. It is still very cute!

my blog: BrighterHair