I Only Used Lidl Hair Merchandise For A week

AnneBarkleAnneBarkle Denmark, Asperup

With news that the German retailer's latest foray into the lifestyle market included a haircare vary with prices beginning at €1.79, I knew I had to present it a go.

The Cien Skilled haircare range consists of 4 merchandise - a shampoo (€1.69), conditioner (€1.69), intensive restore mask (€1.79) and heat protection spray (€1.79) and you may purchase the whole shebang for €7 in total.

However do the excessive-end claims match as much as the purse-pleasant value tag?

As a self-proclaimed magnificence addict, I’ve tried extra hair care merchandise than I’d prefer to admit. From shampoos and masks that price €30 to whatever Boots has on supply...belief me, I’ve tried them all.

However a professional line that costs €1.79? I'm in!

My hair is blonde and has been by its justifiable share of torture (together with multiple sets of extensions) all through the years and a little little bit of TLC is simply what the physician ordered.

After using the four merchandise constantly over the past 5 days, I can safely say that the mix has made a noticeable distinction to my hair.

• Read more: I wore Tesco clothing for an entire weekend at Body & Soul - here's the way it went

My damaged break up ends aren’t dry or brittle anymore and normally my hair is way smoother. Usually it’s a cross between frizzy and wavy, but now it’s definitely extra of the latter.

The shampoo and conditioner are gentle sufficient to make use of on a daily basis with out overloading the hair, and work well at cleansing and repairing at the same time.

The conditioner bottle is smaller than the shampoo bottle, which anybody who knows the wrestle of making an attempt to complete shampoo and conditioner at the same time will appreciate.

A 10-minute therapy of the mask leaves my hair feeling gentle and wholesome, and looking out shiny and glossy. It doesn’t weigh down the hair or depart a product build-up.

As for the heat protection spray, the packaging and the product is pretty spectacular. The spray nozzle distributes a nice mist, quite than shooting all of it out in a blob. It isn’t sticky or crunchy, and doesn’t go away any residue within the hair.

The spray protects towards temperatures up to 200 degrees, which is essential if you use any heat-styling software.

General, the Cien Skilled Haircare range doesn’t disappoint. It affords advantages that have been otherwise reserved for prime-finish, excessive price-tag brands and does exactly what it claims to do.

Here is my page - BrighterHair