What's Full Skinny Wig?

DonetteMofDonetteMof Austria, Kaprun

Chinawigsupplier Co., Ltd. is knowledgeable human hair lace wigs manufacturer in China.We are situated in the gorgeous coastal city Qingdao.
Our company primarily produces high-quality human hair, full lace wigs,lace front wigs, glueless lace wigs ,silk top lace wigs ,full skinny skin wigs,synthetic lace wigs,human hair lace closure ,lace frontal ,men toupee and hair extensions . Particularly the human hair full lace wigs ,they take pleasure in a really high reputation amongst our clients.We now have ten thousands of high quality lace wigs in inventory in your pressing order...[detail...]

Featured Merchandise

CST010 Hair Coloration 613a

CST013 Indian Remy Hair Kinky Curly

CST025 Indian Remy Hair Afro Curly

CST053 Indian Remy Hair Water Wave

CST055 Indian Remy Hair New Body Wave

CST064 Full Thin Skin Wigs four Mild Brown

CST096 Glueless Wigs Chinese Virgin Hair

CST097 Glueless Wigs Chinese language Virgin Hair

Cap Designs Human Hair Knots Wig Types

What's the distinction amongst Swiss Lace, French Lace, Thin Skin and Stretch Lace?
• The Swiss lace is much less detectable and smooth, but it's much less durable and easier to rip.
• The French lace is tougher, so it's more durable to hold up better for longer time.
• Skinny Skin can be known as PU ( Polyurethane) a form of plastic. It is very durable and also is available in kinds of colours as lace material. But the ventilation is poor.
• The Stretch lace is a form of lace materials that could be very flexible and altered in dimension as your head measurements.

What number of colors does the cap come and what are they?
• Lace materials cap comes in mild brown ,medium brown, darkish brown, dark ,clear and maize.
• Thin Skin (PU) materials cap is available in gentle brown, medium brown, dark brown and clear.
• Silk cap additionally comes in light brown, medium brown, dark brown and clear.

What color of the lace should I choose, if my buyer is a Black Girl, and in addition if she is white?
For black people we suggest darkish brown and dark shade , white people transparent lace is healthier . But medium brown and light brown colour are also nice for them.

What is the difference between Cap01 and Cap04 ?
Both cap designs are for Full lace wigs .Cap01 is with stretch lace at crown and Cap04 is with stretch lace from ear to ear . The stretch lace works to suit you well even your head is a little giant .
Really no large difference between them , if there is one it's that you had higher select Cap04 in case your measurement of circumference is absolutely very big .

I'm a rookie and wanna do a custom made wig , which caps ought to I select from ?
If no particular requests , we advocate you Cap01 ,Cap02 and Cap04 ,because they are more fashionable and very snug to put on . If you don't love glue or different adhesives we advocate you Cap09 glueless design.

I need a high ponytail, so which cap ought to I choose ?
Cap01 Cap02 Cap04 and Full skinny skin Cap10 are all appropriate for prime ponytail . Lace Front wigs Cap06a and Cap06b should not appropriate and the glueless Cap09 also doesn't work well for that.

What's African Hair?
It is prime quality human hair processed with Afro texture like Afro Curly or Kinky Straight ,very talked-about for black folks.

What's Remy Hair, Virgin Hair?
Remy is a time period used for human hair .When all the strands are strictly organised with the roots in a single path and the tip to the other end,the human hairs are referred to as Remy hair. Because of the same route ,Remy hair is with no tangle texture and lasts longer than non-Remy hair.
Virgin hair is first remy hair in no tangle texture .Secondly it's minimize from one single donor straight, so the hair is unprocessed with cuticles intact .Because of the intact cuticles ,virgin hair is best than non-virgin remy hair and might final longer .

What's Child Hair?
Child Hair is a number of strands of quick hair added around the edges of the wig to assist the hairline appear extra natural.

What kind of hair should I select If I wanna color hairs myself ?
Virgin hair is your greatest alternative .because of the intact cuticles ,you may dye to any colors as you want.

What's the lifetime of my lace wig?
Its laborious to say , it is dependent upon how you care it.But often Indian remy hair can last at least three months even to half years for good care .Chinese virgin hair can final longer to 6-12 months for good care.

What's the only Drawn Hair and Double Drawn Hair?
Single drawn isn't good as double-drawn hair. The hairs could have as much as a 2inches difference in the ideas; that's, some hairs will be as much as 2inches shorter than their original lengths.
Double drawn signifies that the collected hair of a certain size has all the shorter hairs in the bundle manually removed twice, therefore the 'double' drawn. Which means that hair extensions which might be double drawn can have as many hair strands at one end as the other and appear a lot thicker and not wispy at the ends. This course of could be very laborious, and subsequently makes the extensions very expensive.

Whats the longest hair size you are able to do?
The longest hair length we are able to do for lace wigs and hair extensions is 30 inches and for lace wigs the shortest length we are able to do is 4inches.

What's single knots?
Single Knots are thought of one of the best technique of knotting producing a tiny knot for each individual hand-tied hair. Two or three individual hairs could be single knotted at one time dashing up the process to the detrimental of making a larger knot with much less aesthetically pleasing end.

What's double knots?
Double knots actually contain knotting hair twice to produce a double knot which provides a stronger, more strong knot. The resultant knots are nevertheless much more seen below close inspection. It's easy to detect, however not straightforward to shed.

Whats the difference between Full lace wig and Lace Front Wig?
Full Lace Wig is pure handwork, all hairs must be tied to the bottom by fingers. You'll be able to part hairs wherever and it appears to be like very natural.
Lace Front wig solely has some lace areas within the front and you'll solely part hairs within the entrance, but it surely seems very natural too. In the again there are weft hair extensions made by machine ,so that you cant wear high ponytails .

What's Full thin wig?
Full lace wig when the hair base is PU materials, we name this wig Full thin pores and skin wig.
Full thin skin wig because the knots are hidden, so its less simpler to detect than lace materials base wig. Because of the adhesion of PU materials , Full thin pores and skin wig could be very suitable for the individuals without hairs, like alopecia sufferers. But the breathability of PU material is not good.

Why are your lace wigs so low cost?
1. As a result of we are a lace wigs factory mainly doing whosale enterprise.
2. We sell cheap lace wigs as a result of our coverage is "small profits however fast turnover" and we wanna have an excellent relationship with clients.
3. Cheap lace wigs don't imply unhealthy quality.Instead our lace wigs are in superb high quality .Many customers love them very much!