Tamar Blonde Wigs Appease Vince’s ‘Fair-Skin Fetish’

Cruz41290Cruz41290 Austria, Raffelsdorf

Supply: David A. Walega / Getty

There’s been a lot of discuss currently-mostly from males-about how Black girls need to make their appearance match their partner’s wishes. And Steve Harvey made positive he brought up this matter on the Might 17 episode of his present.

The talk present host requested his visitors-Tamar Braxton, Keri Hilson and Kimberly Caldwell-if they’ve ever "changed for a man." Braxton unabashedly answered, "definitely."

"I imagine in being engaging in your mate … I used to have all blonde wigs; I have 150,000 of them at my house since I shaved my hair off. They’re all on sale, by the best way. Vince likes blonde hair, light-faired ladies. . . . For me, I simply assume that’s a duty that women have, to stay present to your man."

U have to tune in to catch the rest????!!!…West coast verify ya local listings ???? we're up Subsequent!!!???? we really cut up @stevetvshow @kerihilson @_kimcaldwell …. inform me yours thoughts (in regards to the question… NOT my answer)???? #NO???? #allfacts???????? p.s.there is no wig sale it was a joke????

A put up shared by Tamar Braxton ❤️ (@tamarbraxton) on Mar 26, 2018 at 1:18pm PDT

(Meanwhile, when was Vince EVER trying to maintain it present for Tamar? However I digress)

As we all know, Tamar lately shaved off her hair, which sparked a debate from her followers, but it’s clear that she isn’t paying anyone any thoughts.

"Im over feeling captive to a wig, weave, people, people’s comments & opinions hell…even my own feelings! We will choose to stop these things from having the ability and victory over us!! And for me, that begins At the moment," the singer wrote last week.

Im over feeling captive to a wig, weave, people, people’s comments & opinions hell…even my very own feelings! We can choose to stop these items from having the ability and victory over us!!

my webpage :: https://hairsamarawisewould.hatenadiary.com/entry/2018/06/17/232711