Severely, I am Obsessive about It

AnneBarkleAnneBarkle Denmark, Asperup

Two weeks in the past, I chopped a good quantity of my hair off for the first time in nearly 5 years. For the previous couple of years, I’ve been devoted to rising my hair so long as potential - and that i did! This previous summer time, my hair was the longest it’s in all probability ever been. I had infinite styling options, and i loved how it seemed. But after a number of months spent on the beach and within the solar, the ends had been mainly destroyed. My hair was long, yes - but it surely additionally seemed dead.

Around the summer time, the shorter, more medium-length hairstyle began to get tremendous trendy. I watched some of my favorite well-known heads of hair, like Kim Kardashian, Lucy Hale, and Lauren Conrad, snip off their long locks for a protracted bob. I started to need the long bob, which seems to be chic, glam, recent and totally different.

Snip snip #shorthairdontcare #blonde #lob #selfie #me #haircut #inspiredbylc

A photograph posted by Jessica Sales space (@jboothyy) on Oct 10, 2014 at 11:22am PDT

It took months before I worked up the courage to go to my hairstylist and ask her to chop my hair (there I am above!). Anybody who knows me will inform you that I'm abnormally attached to my hair, so doing one thing this different was an enormous step for me. But I’m presently rocking a medium-length haircut and i Adore it. Significantly, I'm obsessive about it. I really like the way in which it seems to be and feels, and it takes so much quicker to dry now.

But despite the fact that I like it, I’m still adjusting to it. I used to have the ability to do whatever I wished with my hair - I might put it in long braids, top knots, or just experiment with completely different styles from Pinterest. However my shorter, layered hair doesn’t offer as many options. So, this put up is just as much for me as it's for all you girls on the market with the same haircut. Listed below are 15 cute and easy hairstyle tutorials for medium-length hair.

1. Do some messy waves, then twist a piece of hair, and bobby pin it back. So easy and cute!

Also visit my website ... http://invincibletrea33.withtank.com