African American Wigs, Ebony Wigs
After taking your wig out of the bundle, give it a shake to loosen up the fibers. Ensure that to wear a wig cap in order that your wig will keep in place. This is also helps to stop breakage from wear.
- For curly and ringlet types, finger comb the hair so as to add quantity and bounce. Separate the curls together with your fingers and start to carry them to the front. This will assist the wig look more natural and can body your face as effectively.
- For wavier types with free curls, brush frivolously with a wig styling brush or finger comb. For straight kinds, gently brush with a wig styling from the crown to the ends for a sleek look. After each sporting, besure to finger comb or brush out any tangles.
- Place your wig on a wig stand/manneguin. By no means expose your wig to heat until clearly said on packaging.
Weaving Care Guide
- Human Hair - Rigorously wash lukewarm water and mild shampoo. Finger comb while washing whithout ribbing or twisting the hair. rinse thoroughly. To dry, gently squeeze excess water and towel blot. So not roll or rub the hair within the towel. Heat styling can be utilized to straight sample for desired kinds. Electric curling iron is beneficial.(280f-320f)
- Artificial Hair - Gently detangle hair by running fingers by. Utilizing mild shampoo, wash hair in lukewarm water. Squeeze out excess water and pat dry on towel. Let air dry in shade or use low-heat dryer.
Look into my web-site ... Virgin Human Hair Bundles