3434 Edwards Mill Rd, Raleigh, NC

Fausto27W9Fausto27W9 France, Bois-Colombes

Finest boutique place to shop for wigs and hair pieces in Raleigh area! There are such a lot of wigs and hair styles to choose and the costs are aggressive. The employees are friendly, skilled, knowledgeable and really helpful. Customer support is excellent. Very busy on Saturday. It's best to shop weekdays. Extremely suggest!

I'm saddened to write down a foul review, which I normally do not take the time doing, since I'm busy. I've a school schooling and am very clean cut, incase somebody studying this thinks I received unhealthy treatment due to appearance. Nonetheless, my expertise and treatment was horrendous, and this store does not deserve all 5 star evaluations. I got here in explaining that it's inconceivable to order a wig online because you can't see the colours very effectively, and the way they may look on you. By the way, I did notice that she was very pleasant to a lady shopping for a wig that got here it earlier than me. She interrupted me though it was my turn and talked to her once more for a long time. She even stopped her while she was on her manner out. Perhaps she hoped I might get mad and go away. So I suppose therapy depends on whether she likes you or not. However, she was very rude and aggressive towards me and instantly accused me, by placing words in my mouth, that I might strive to make use of her store to take a look at colors after which buy online. That was absolutely not what I implied. I suppose she was indignant as a result of that's what she thought I might do. Nonetheless, I do not think you need to deal with people like dirt even in the event you can't be absolutely positive that they'll buy from you or not. The perspective was rude and she stated one thing like "we do not do that right here let folks have a look at wig colours". So I believed maybe she might a minimum of carry out a colour ring (I drove very far), and asked if I may have a look at a colour ring. Then she mentioned "I don't hand out coloration rings". First of all I did not count on to take dwelling a shade ring nor did I ask to. What good would that do if I can take a look at it in retailer? It's a disgrace on her part because had she been polite and taken the time to indicate me the totally different colours I might have gladly bought from her. I would not have taken the time to drive out there if I didn't intend to purchase a high piece. You'll be able to order or borrow a coloration wheel on-line and get your money back when you return it within thirty days. So there would have been no level to drive there if I used to be going to order online.

I get pleasure from wearing wigs for fun and i gave Gallery of Wigs a attempt. What a lovely group of ladies! They had been so welcoming and enjoyable to work with. It was such an satisfying experience and I might advocate them every time and will certainly buy from them again!

Excellent customer support! you will walk out an entire new person!!! they are not aggressive or pushy to promote their product large plus !!!

I was in Raleigh looking for a excessive finish wig for an elf character to use in a comedian idea shoot that I am working on and ran out of my pre-planned options (Observe, these are usually not the cheap $30 costume wigs you get at Celebration Metropolis). It seems this was most likely one of the best bit of "misfortune" that I've had in a very long time. Rose was extremely useful and knowledgable about what would look good and what would not (Particularly to suit my huge noggin). She took a fantastic amount of time with me, wished to verify I walked out with what I wanted, and did an important job explaining the carrying and after care of the wig to me. These are positively excessive end wigs, however you'll absolutely get what you pay for. If I've any needs for high end wigs in the long run I will definitely return to see them. I echo Lyn's feedback above me, great, great retailer!

My page Virgin Human Hair Bundles