Hairitage Afro Kinky Bundle 100% Human Hair

Janie9603Janie9603 United States, Wapakoneta

We promise to by no means spam you, and just use your e mail handle to determine you as a sound buyer.

Write Your personal

1. Makeupbyamica evaluation

(Posted by Unknown on Might 17th 2018)

I've made three orders and might be making extra... i just like the hair it looks so actual and natural I just locked my huge daughters hair and she loves it... now I might be ordering extra. As for my hair I like it. I would recommend this hair to anybody that's fascinated by locking their hair.

1. Simply What I Needed

(Posted by Unknown on Might 1st 2018)

i already had dreads but needed to add some shade with out over processing my pure hair. YOUR product made that attainable.
I Sit up for utilizing your providers and product,
NO COMPLAINTS FROM ME!

1. Tremendous quick and top quality

(Posted by Stella on Apr 23rd 2018)

Order came within just a few days of buy. The hair high quality is very just like my 4c hair texture and blends just right. I ordered 1 pack of 6 in hair as back up for the premade locs I ordered just in case didn’t order sufficient when they arrive. I used to be capable of make 15 medium sized locs total and I love them. I form of wish I simply ordered this hair as a substitute of the premade ones as a result of those are taking a very long time to come in but this went super fast. General great product and I’m glad.

1. Extraordinarily Pleased with HAIR And repair

(Posted by Angela Willis on Apr 22nd 2018)

Dear Macon Styles

I emailed you some time again to say that I was re-doing my locs and wished to know what the quantity 27 Afro Kinky Bulk hair would appear to be. I was involved because I'm from London in the United Kingdom and didn't want to make a mistake in my purchase, I did not need to worry you have been so useful replying to my emails and sending photos so I determined to go ahead and order and I'm blissful to say that I used to be not dissapointed with the hair , supply or Customer service all glorious, so much so I ordered more hair .
I am certified to make a judgement because I've ordered hair from others, and yours is the very best quality and value. I want you and your enterprise properly however you don't want my good needs because the hair speaks for itself.

Greatest

Angela

1. I acquired my order at the moment in the mail 4/20/18

(Posted by James Richard on Apr 20th 2018)

I just need to say that I like the hair its really comfortable in high quality I bought the hair that I needed I also determine to step out of the field and get 1 bundle of the winter ivory platinum blond and i completely love every little thing about this hair I extremely suggest anybody that wants that natural look to get there hair from Macon types I' will likely be utilizing these bundles to to faux locs I can't wait I'm supper excited .

1. To date, so good

(Posted by shiquana McGee on Apr 16th 2018)

I'm a loctician and I have been doing loc extensions for years. I simply could not find one other source for hair that was better thn vivica a. Fox linky bulk model.
I decided to work with macon hair and that i have to say that I like the texture and texture of the hair... it's super kinky and clingy which permits me to manipulate the hair simply into locs. No shedding ,no shine, and it appears to be like just like locs. So far my clients are happy with this this hair I will be ordering again soon for my purchasers. Thanks macon!

1. Good Locs

(Posted by Erika P on Mar twenty eighth 2018)

I purchased the Hairitage Afro Kinky Bundle 100% Human Hair and a few pieces of their Mahogany Loc Jewelry and absolutely LOVE both !! The hair is mushy, clear and the texture is a match to my 4C hair texture. I am at present making my own Locs, using this hair, for Loc extensions. I can hardly wait to place them in hair! The Loc jewelry is effectively made, sturdy and beautiful. They even gave me a free reward with my buy. I love Macon Styles and can continue to buy from them!

1. I recommend to everybody

(Posted by Unknown on Mar twelfth 2018)

I really like Macon Styles Hair. I ordered it to make my very own locs and advocate all of my purchasers to do the identical. The hair is clear, comfortable but Saturday and it makes one of the best locs. I not too long ago did a overview on my YouTube web page and Macon Types surprised me and despatched me an incredible present! It’s the little further issues that matter most.

1. Happy

(Posted by Amber BROWN on Mar 9th 2018)

The hair came quicker than I expected and it's what I ordered exactly

1. Satisfied Buyer

(Posted by Elitha on Mar sixth 2018)

I am very satisfied with my product, as effectively as the well timed delivery of my product. I will probably be making additional purchases very soon.

Displaying reviews 1-10 of seventy nine | Next

• 6"

• 8"
  • 14"

• 18"
  • 20"

• 24"
  • 30"

• 34"

Beneath are the accessible bulk discount rates for each particular person item when you purchase a specific amount

• Buy 350 - 2000 and get 10% off

Product Description

1 Used and really useful human afro kinky model by hairstylists worldwide.

Our Hairitage Afro Kinky Extensions are 100% textured and coarse human hair. Most colours can be simply bleached and dyed. For best results, virgin #1b is encoruaged. Jet black #1 colour just isn't easily bleached as a result of it's a everlasting colour in comparison with the opposite options. So please don't order jet black #1 everlasting shade if you ever plan to bleach the hair with ease.

1 ounce pack of afro kinky human hair applies to all lengths. With one pack, you'll be able to strip off no less than 40-seventy five strands for wrapping of loc extensions. Extra may be stripped off relying on how small you make your locs. On common, a minimum of 4 packs of hair is required for a full head of loc extensions. The amount needed may fluctuate depending on the desired size.

It is recommended that a professional does the colour/bleach course of. We're not liable for any harm prompted to the hair as a result of incorrect processing. Please give us a fast name at 8002171803 if you have any questions earlier than ordering.

Product Movies

-
Loc Extension Afro kinky bulk Hair www.MaconStyles.com Please watch half 2. That is the human hai...

Here is my weblog hgsdllbr4bgx.pen.io