I am the new guy

MonaDye808MonaDye808 Australia, Myrtleford

I am really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A number of my blog audience have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

Feel free to surf to my site infinite app tools Twitter

Poll not found

Comments

• metatronmetatron Corning, NY, USA, Planet Earth

2 things:

Click on that square in the middle on the upper right of your screen, next to last. You will see an underline, a square, and an X in the upper right. Click on the square and your problem should go away.

and...

Unfortunately it is a program issue. I have a feeling that Opera, Safari, Chrome, and/or Firefox probably did something to the coding of IE to make IE a mess, much like IE (Microsoft) purposely disrupted Norton back in the day. Unfortunately in today's world, many coders have become 'childish'. Also, I believe Microsoft has discontinued (deprecated) Internet Explorer in favor of Microsoft Edge (Windows 10) and is probably encouraging other companies to make coding on web pages to make IE (Internet Explorer) obsolete.

Also covered much better in this topic http://www.askmetatron.com/discussion/97803/i-am-using-internet-explorer-7-8-9-10-11-12-why-isnt-the-web-page-displaying-properly#latest .

Thank you for your questions and comment @MonaDye808 . Very Much appreciated.

It is either the browser not fully open (#1, the words run off the side) or a problem with Microsoft trying to discontinue Internet Explorer (#2 does not display properly).